Author Topic: Thanks then Steve!  (Read 4789 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Thanks then Steve!
« on: April 07, 2017, 09:32:50 AM »
Steve's supposed to be my carer yet he doesn't give two hoots about it when I need him!

I fell over backwards this morning while trying to clear up Mitzi's poo.  My bum landed in a very wet recycling box and our bin fell over so I couldn't even use that to haul myself up with.

I managed to get up and Mitzi's poo cleared up eventually, but Steve's supposed to be my carer yet he didn't even leave his seat this morning.  Watching YouTube video's on the telly is obviously more important that his freaking wife who's disabled!

I've changed out of my trousers and put my cardigan to wash as they were both dripping wet... what does Steve do?  He keeps watching bleeping YouTube!

He does absolutely nothing to earn the title of my carer, yet he expects me to do everything for him while he spends 20 hours a day in his freaking chair!

Well no more.

He's not going to take his keys with him when he goes out at lunchtime.  Expects me to let him in.  Well tough.  No more.  If he doesn't take his keys then he just stays outside!

I'm going to do for him exactly what he does for me.

Bleeping nothing!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: Thanks then Steve!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 10:41:48 PM »
I know the feeling as I'm clumsy anyway so when I fall or trip Rick laughs but more often than not he is too engrossed in the tv or playing games on his ipad  :hug:

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: Thanks then Steve!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 09:13:09 AM »
Yep, that's Steve to a tee.  The friggin' motor racing is on the telly and he's snoring away in his chair!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.