Author Topic: Feeling really proud of myself right now  (Read 5941 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Feeling really proud of myself right now
« on: February 05, 2017, 05:44:07 PM »
Usually my day consists of waking up, walking Mitzi, watching The Bill re-runs and messing around online.

I've achieved more in the last 4.5 hours than I usually do in a week or even a month!

I was hoping to make a bit of a dent in the junk that was by the bread machine and knew that once I got started I'd be fine.

I didn't just make a dent in it, I got 2 thirds of the side cleared off!  All I've got left to do tomorrow is to sort out the side by the big freezer and try and persuade the hubby to do a corner that I'm too ickle to reach (I'm 5 foot 1 with me boots on, yes, totally serious), put all the carriers into one bag ready to give the shopping deliverer tomorrow evening, and sorting out (and prolly binning) the cans that have prolly way past their use by date by now, then that's it! 

I'll celebrate by cracking open the box of Malteasers on Tuesday for me breakfast in celebration then work on what I can reach of the other side on Wednesday.

I can sooo do this!  The other side I want to sort out on Wednesday will be hard because of my height but I'll do what I can and ask Marie to help me next Monday if Steve hasn't done it before then.

When the kitchen has been sorted, I'll make a start on sorting out the bedroom.  I'm far from house-proud, but I'm in the mood to start tidying up now so want to make the most of it while it lasts!   :tongue0015:

:yay: :wave: :sign0066:
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: Feeling really proud of myself right now
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 10:01:00 PM »
Keeping our bungalow tidy has always been a battle for me due to a certain husband who leaves things lying around so you deserve to be proud off yourself  :hug:

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: Feeling really proud of myself right now
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 09:56:37 AM »
Thank you Pip!  It sounds like we've both got similar husbands lol  Fair do's to Steve, he sorted out the stickiness that I found at the weekend, but that's all he's done so far!  Going to have a few days off so that I can get rid of the dogs ball and beanbag tomorrow, then I'll make a start on what Steve promised to do a week ago!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.