Author Topic: Relapsed again and tired of it all  (Read 7878 times)

rjs

• Karma Group
Re: Relapsed again and tired of it all
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2015, 08:35:35 PM »
Thanks mamalou, that is how I feel. I'm petrified that if I lose my job I won't find another so I have to bite the bullet and try and cope with the pressure.

Amanda, thanks. I think I'm going to try and make an appointment with my gp. I don't know if I'll pluck up the courage to ask for a new team but if we have a conversation it might lead somewhere.

Do you ever feel like you're clinging on by your fingertips?

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2015, 10:19:59 AM »
Do you have a union you can go to or anything like that, rjs?  Or anyone (friend or family member) that can support you in person through this?  I hope your GP can help you when you see them  :-)

I've felt like I'm struggling to keep a grip by my fingertips, yes, but there is a way out and you can feel better... I'm living proof of that!  It won't be easy by any means, but there is a way out that isn't suicide   :hug:
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2015, 07:59:54 PM »
Why don't you have a chat with your GP over how you are feeling?

He or she could be open about you having a change of team or possibly tweaking who you see.

stewart

• Global Moderator
    • Lady Lynne
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2015, 04:24:45 PM »
Hi rjs, as Pip said, have a chat with your doc, i know some docs are easier to talk to than others,
i judge a good doc by the time it takes to get to see them, they dont give you the, 'your 10 mins are up, sod off' feeling
the better ones will give you more time if you need it, and actually listen to you, and try to help.

as Amanda says, if you have a union, chat to them, if your shop steward is too in with the boss, phone head office, tell them why you rang and they should step in to help.
Without Love we are just a handfull of chemicals suspended in water