Author Topic: PD Complex Needs Service  (Read 7084 times)

Catbrian

PD Complex Needs Service
« on: April 01, 2013, 06:40:17 PM »
Finally, I have completed and sent back my application for the PD Complex Needs Service (CNS).  I have filled in easier job applications.  Initially, I rushed through it feeling hugely suspicious of why they were delving so much into my past.  I missed some questions and at one point even had a little drama to myself.

Luckily, before I sent the form back, the CPN emailed saying the CNS is in such high demand, they need to justify why they accept person A but refuse person B.... oops, back to the drawing board.  I have procrastinated to the point of being 3-7 days late for returning the application.

It is never easy to reflect on life - School, college, employment and all the MH issues I've had along the way.  I’ve had a lot of success in life but everything has been such a struggle to maintain.  It’s easy to view life events as failures.  The missed opportunities are painful, the large chunks of time spent consumed by depression feel like wasted years.

Mostly I enjoy my own company.  I can go to great lengths to maintain isolation.  But, sometimes, on days like today, I can feel very much alone.  I’m thinking of the start of a Leo Sayer song “Baby, you know I chose this lonely life, but it’s strangling me now….”

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
Re: PD Complex Needs Service
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 07:14:39 PM »
Well done  0158 for completing the Complex Needs application form.  Its understandable (though not easy for you) that they need as much information as possible to make sure the right people get the help.

S x x x x
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 09:23:11 PM »
One of my dreaded jobs is completing forms and as I'm the only one in the household who does I have my moments.  Well several minutes of mumbling under my breathe 0051 .  It was even worse when we had one nephew living with us.  He had had a work related accident but was out of work due to that.  He came to live with us 'under a cloud' as his dad wanted him out of the area due to being in trouble and nobody else would take him in.  The prat even told us he couldn't read or write to get out of form filling so when we found out he was lying he had our feet up his backside then got the same from his father  005

Catbrian

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 09:47:43 PM »
What always gets me is deadlines.  If they had sent the forms saying 'return at your leisure', I'd have finished last week.  But, because it says return in 2 weeks, I automatically rebel..tut

captainkeefy

• Karma Group
  • What's that?
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 11:31:04 PM »
Funny isn't it. I am the same with deadlines, as soon as I'm given a deadline something in my head says I'm going to miss it. Too much pressure, it's as if once the deadlines gone I can settle and do it.
Affectus, qui passio est, desinit esse passio simulatque eius claram et distinctam formamus ideam.

Emotion, which is suffering, ceases to be suffering as soon as we form a clear and precise picture of it.

Catbrian

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 06:05:22 PM »
I leave everything to the last minute and then finally complete it in a panicked rush.  Something within me needs to rebel against any one telling me to do anything