Author Topic: Suffering from ante natal depresstion  (Read 6445 times)

mum2be2012

Suffering from ante natal depresstion
« on: February 10, 2012, 09:58:12 AM »
Hi, I'm new to here but I desprate to talk to someone. I'm 4 months pregnant and things are really getting on top of me, especially work. I feel like i'm being given to much work to do, but when I talked to my boss I realised it wasn't I just am finding it hard to cope. She has given me a couple of days off work and I've got a doctors appointment on Monday. I worry about money, having a baby and getting work done. What can I do to stop worrying to much?

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
Re: Suffering from ante natal depresstion
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 10:51:34 AM »
You've taken the first step by getting an appointment to see your GP, everyone will help as much as they can :)
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 03:36:17 PM »
Just wanted to say hello, hope you get on ok at your dr's appointment on Monday, try and tell him/her just how you have been feeling, maybe write it down before you go, so its easier for you.

Our bodies go through so many hormonal changes through pregnancy, they can play havoc with our emotions.

We are all here to listen and help where we can.

S x
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

KateG

• Karma Group
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 05:37:57 PM »
Please don't beat yourself up about how you feel, your body is coping with so much right now.

Hope your appointment goes ok. Writing it down for your GP is a good idea so you can explain how you feel without upsetting yourself too much. I normally start crying in the waiting room, which isn't the best thing to do.....

&*(